HF Cow & Jersey Cow Price
Daily Milk Production
Dairy Farming In India
Origin: This breed is originated from dutch in North Holland.
Holland is a region and former province on the western coast of the Netherlands in europe where holstein cows found.
Difference between Hf cow and others :
• Holsteins are large, stylish animals with color patterns of black and white or red and white.
• Some time colour pattern of cow can be very light like light red and white.
• Horns are there but sometimes not visible.
• Muggles are broad, nostrils broadly opened and strong jaw.
• HF cows looks very attractive, their body is shiny, eyes naughty and ears medium size.
• HF cow’s head position is straight and their tail colour is white.
• Holstein cows can be breed at 15 months of age, when they weigh about 800 pounds. It is desirable to have Holstein females calve for the first time between 24 and 27 months of age.
HF Cow Milk Per Day
• Hf cow milk per day 40-45 litre/day.
• Milk yield – 7200-9000 kg/per year approximately.
• This is by far the best dairy breed among exotic cattle regarding milk yield. On an average it gives 40 litre of milk per day, whereas a cross breed HF cow gives 10 – 15 litre milk per day.
Holstein Friesian (HF) Cow Price
• Price for Holstein Friesian (HF) Cow differs according to their lactation and milk yield capacity.
• Approximately price of HF cow can be Rs 40000 – 75000.
HF Cow for sale
If you are interested in purchasing or buying HF cow then you can contact to Tamilnadu, Kerala specially as they are the hub for their selling.
How to maintain HF Cow dairy farming?
HF cows are highly famous for their milk and it’s demand is also very high. Now the question is about their rearing. To know more see video.
♥ Disadvantages of Hf cow dairy farming in india
The above video describes that how much difficult hf cattle farming to us. It needs proper care, medical treatment at regular interval, vaccination every year, specific technical and mechanical cowshed for their comfort. So it will be very costly and agitated for it’s maintenance.
Origin: This breed was developed from the island of jersey in the English channel off the coast of France.
Difference between Jersey Cow and others :
• The Jersey cow is one of the oldest dairy breeds, having been reported by authorities as being pure breed for nearly six centuries
• The color in Jersey cow may vary from a very light gray or mouse color to a very dark fawn or a shade that is almost black.
• Both the bulls and females horns are very small and some time inner folded but nostrils are big.
• Commonly darker about the hips and about the head and shoulders than on the body.
• Age at first calving : 26-30 months
• Intercalving – 13-14 months
Jersey Cow Milk Per Day
• Jersey cow milk per day 30-35 litre/day.
• Milk yield – 5000-8000 kg/per year approximately.
• We can get 2.5 times more milk by breeding between Jersey bull and Indigenous cow
Jersey Cow Price
• Price for Jersey Cow differs according to their lactation and milk yield capacity.
• Approximately price of Jersey cow can be Rs 35000 – 65000.
Jersey Cow for sale
If you are interested in purchasing or buying Jersey cow then you can contact to Tamilnadu, Kerala specially as they are the hub for their selling.